Within the scope of the “Clean & Safe” seal certified by Turismo de Portugal, and in line with the DGS (General Directorate of Health) and WHO (World Health Organization), an Internal Protocol was developed applicable to the hotels of our Group. This Internal Protocol aims to guarantee the safety of employees, customers and partners with procedures whose objective is the protection of all.
Therefore, we inform the following:
- In public areas, masks should be used. Our hotels provide PPE (personal protective equipment) to guests;
- Meals must be previously booked with our employees;
- At the time of check in, the guest must inform the time required for cleaning the room;
- Streamlined check in and check out processes;
- Body temperature measurement thermometers available to guests;
- Enhanced hygiene (cleaning and disinfection) in rooms and public areas;
- Hotels have alcohol-based antiseptic solution at the entrance and on all floors, for hand disinfection;
- The social distance recommended by DGS and WHO must be safeguarded;
- Our employees had the appropriate training to guarantee the hygiene and safety standards for everyone;
- Daily measurement of employees' body temperature;
- All employees have PPE (personal protective equipment);
- Employees will privilege meetings with partners digitally;
- It was ensured that all of our suppliers and partners have a contingency plan for Covid-19;
- If Covid-19 is suspected, hotels have an isolation area and a procedure to follow. There will always be a service employee responsible for initiating the procedure in question.
Thank you for trusting us!
The Beautique Hotels